Monday 26 May 2014

Internet Access

I'm not one who usually punts companies or services, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to discuss Internet Service.  I live a few kilometers out of town, and I find that accessing the internet is not always easy!  I have tried several service providers for my internet access, all the popular ones in South Africa, however it wasn't until I came across a great company that offers SUPER pricing, FAST internet and EXCELLENT service.  If you have never heard of Afrihost, now is the time to check them out!  I have a banner link at the bottom of this page, or alternatively just visit Afrihost for ADSL options, or for HOSTING options.  No catch here, I promise!  And if you visit them via either of these links or the banner below, you are GUARANTEED 50% off your first month's cheap bill.  :)  Trust me, you won't be sorry!  I wouldn't put my good name to anything I didn't believe in 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!